Hello folks the weather for tomorrow isn’t looking that great, but I’ve talked to some of the local riders and they still want to ride. Just thought I would let everyone know that it’s still on. If you can’t make it tomorrow remember there two more in March and hopefully the weather will cooperate for the other two. Probably look at starting the other two later in the day. Don’t know who the idiot was that decided to have a ride at 9:00 AM in February, wait that was me.

Advertisements